In an interview for the site Barcelona with Luis Suarez talked about many things and for the first few months with his new Barcelona teammates and staying away too much about scoring, noted that he was confident of scoring many goals.
Asked about being second best Mamrr of goals in the team, he said: "The role of the attacker is always to help the team, either industry goals or recorded, and obviously I striker likes to many of the goals recorded in all the teams, but so far I have not had the opportunity to record a lot .. but I am convinced that with peer support the goals will come. As the team goes in the right way, and win games, I would be happy, whether registered or not register even though I criticize myself when I do not put on record, but I am relieved because I feel that I help the team either industry or to register, and sometimes when you create goals and leave the area, the this makes you calmer and help in that goal to be easy. "
Asked about being second best Mamrr of goals in the team, he said: "The role of the attacker is always to help the team, either industry goals or recorded, and obviously I striker likes to many of the goals recorded in all the teams, but so far I have not had the opportunity to record a lot .. but I am convinced that with peer support the goals will come. As the team goes in the right way, and win games, I would be happy, whether registered or not register even though I criticize myself when I do not put on record, but I am relieved because I feel that I help the team either industry or to register, and sometimes when you create goals and leave the area, the this makes you calmer and help in that goal to be easy. "

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire